cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

File Server Logga

Jump to solution

Hi, is it normal that I don't have anything appearing in the File Server Logga scan section. I'm trying to setup auditing and alerts for my shared folders on Windows. The Collector and the FS Logga for Windows File Server is already installed on my file server, I deactivated the firewall on both sides.

arm.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 10

Hi,

since you installed both needed components I have just a simple question: have you connected the Collector to the ARM Server by adding it in the configuration under the Collector options?

They won't connect automatically but needs to initialized manually.

If not, just add it by entering the server name (shortname is enough):

2019-03-29 16_58_30-arm.local (192.168.18.1) - Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.7.png

If yes: is the connection working and stable? (seeing CPU and RAM usage in the Collector overview is a good indicator)

Cheers

Björn

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 10

Hi,

since you installed both needed components I have just a simple question: have you connected the Collector to the ARM Server by adding it in the configuration under the Collector options?

They won't connect automatically but needs to initialized manually.

If not, just add it by entering the server name (shortname is enough):

2019-03-29 16_58_30-arm.local (192.168.18.1) - Remote Desktop Connection Manager v2.7.png

If yes: is the connection working and stable? (seeing CPU and RAM usage in the Collector overview is a good indicator)

Cheers

Björn

View solution in original post

Thanks. No, I did not, where is this option?

*edit

nevermind, found it, Thanks!

0 Kudos

Good to hear, happy logging!

0 Kudos