cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Error message when starting the ARM

Jump to solution

After I have installed the ARM as explained in the Installation and Configuration Guide ,

I got this message when start accessing it
(The ARM server is not yet configured. Please contact your ARM server administrator )

(attached a print screen )

any help ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 10

Hi fadia,

it looks like you are trying to start the ARM Client interface. Please start the ARM Configuration Interface which you can find in the Solarwinds Start Menu folder (the application is labeled "Access Rights Manager Configuration" and has a blue icon).

For the initial configuration please follow the getting started guide:

ARM Getting Started Guide

Once you completed the basic configuration you will be able to log in to the client and once you have configured your scans as described in the guide it will show you the data from those scans there.

Regards

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Level 7

Well, Thank you for your answer , it is helpful !

I faced another problem now

Installing MS Sql-Express Server , I just got this error
see attached print screen

0 Kudos

Hi fadia,

if you want to install MS SQL Express through the included installer please start the Config as an Administrator (right click -> run as administrator).

After that the installer should start when you click on the link.

Regards

Thank you for your answer

I did the steps you wrote, it started and run successfully ... but suddenly I had this error message (see the attached file please )
connection to server failed.png

0 Kudos

Hi fadia,

after completing the basic configuration the ARM Service performs a restart, this may take a minute or two depending on the machines resource configuration.

If you have waited a bit and still have the same issue please confirm that the ARM Service is started and the ARM Server process is running. If both of those look fine I would suggest contacting support.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

0 Kudos
Level 10

Hi fadia,

it looks like you are trying to start the ARM Client interface. Please start the ARM Configuration Interface which you can find in the Solarwinds Start Menu folder (the application is labeled "Access Rights Manager Configuration" and has a blue icon).

For the initial configuration please follow the getting started guide:

ARM Getting Started Guide

Once you completed the basic configuration you will be able to log in to the client and once you have configured your scans as described in the guide it will show you the data from those scans there.

Regards

View solution in original post