This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

ARM 2019.4.0.129 GrantMa Settings

we want to setup GrantMa in our enviroment.

So far all ok but i have a problem what i cant solve at my own.

I create a test "DataOwner" security group and try to assign a workflow.

With dataowner and admin. Both workflows are ok till the problem which is:

in the moment who the last appoval is granted there is a fail and the issue is that the owner had no rights to set or add the user into the membership of that wanted group.

Normaly we use our admin accounts for changing somge memberships in groups but how can i set up this in the data owner configuration ?

we want make some dataowner configurations for example:

the user needs a membership in a group. They go to the website of arm order this and the 1 email come to the dataowner. Dataowner is a normal AD User. The dataowner grant it and

the next is the arm admin. they also get the mail grant it and in the website all seems ok. then a email arrive with fail that ther was a problem. in the logs we see that there was something like the dataowner had no rights to change the membership.

what should we do to change the settings ?