NTA server does not show all flows in Web Console

Hello everyone!!! I'm new to SolarWinds products. Our company decided to deploy network traffic monitoring system. Our choice was on SolarWinds NTA. I deployed NTA trial environment and configured Netflow on network devices. NTA server collects and shows some data from network devices but not all. Wireshark on NTA server shown me that  network devices send all neccesary flows to NTA server, but it does not show me them in Web Console. What's may be wrong?

Parents
  • On the NTA summary page do you see any event? Also have you added all the nodes and interfaces that you configured into NPM?

• Yes, I see some events about % usage of monitored interfaces. Yes, all nodes and interfaces are added to NPM.

Right now I disable collecting data on some interfaces and left only those, that recently were shown as Never received in Last received flow coloumn at Flow sources management tab. After that Web Console shown me that traffic exists on these interfaces and draw some graphics.

But if I enable recently disabled interfaces, Web Console again will cease show me flows on some interfaces. There may be restrictions on the number of interfaces on which data about streams are collected

• Yes, I see some events about % usage of monitored interfaces. Yes, all nodes and interfaces are added to NPM.

Right now I disable collecting data on some interfaces and left only those, that recently were shown as Never received in Last received flow coloumn at Flow sources management tab. After that Web Console shown me that traffic exists on these interfaces and draw some graphics.

But if I enable recently disabled interfaces, Web Console again will cease show me flows on some interfaces. There may be restrictions on the number of interfaces on which data about streams are collected

Children