Tell me what you like about Perfstack and AppOptics Metrics Explorer!

Let me know (either by emailing me at: carley.cousineau@solarwinds.com or by replying to this thread) what your favorite, can't-live-without features are from Perfstack AND AppOptics Metrics Explorer and I'll give you 250 THWACK points for each (maximum of 500 points).

Note: If you only use one of the two, reply with what you like about the one you use and you'll get 250 points

Parents
  • I don't personally use Appstack but we use Perfstack to correlate timelines on system issues.  It's a part of our high visibility process for sensitive accounts.  Throwing everything on the network on a Perfstack lets us monitor a large variety of system issues that might affect our customers and address them quickly than we could otherwise.  

• I don't personally use Appstack but we use Perfstack to correlate timelines on system issues.  It's a part of our high visibility process for sensitive accounts.  Throwing everything on the network on a Perfstack lets us monitor a large variety of system issues that might affect our customers and address them quickly than we could otherwise.  

Children
No Data