Tell me what you like about Perfstack and AppOptics Metrics Explorer!

Let me know (either by emailing me at: carley.cousineau@solarwinds.com or by replying to this thread) what your favorite, can't-live-without features are from Perfstack AND AppOptics Metrics Explorer and I'll give you 250 THWACK points for each (maximum of 500 points).

Note: If you only use one of the two, reply with what you like about the one you use and you'll get 250 points

Parents
  • The ability to save Perfstack entries for display on Summary pages is huge. The interactive charting with correlation display is so powerful

The links provided in the x Details pages that allow Perfstack to be opened directly to allow a more deep dive and interactive analysis to be performed.

No comments on the AppOptics integration, as I do not think it is particularly good (sorry)

• The ability to save Perfstack entries for display on Summary pages is huge. The interactive charting with correlation display is so powerful

The links provided in the x Details pages that allow Perfstack to be opened directly to allow a more deep dive and interactive analysis to be performed.

No comments on the AppOptics integration, as I do not think it is particularly good (sorry)

Children
No Data