Is SolarWinds Premier Support worth it?

I have been hearing a lot about this SW Premier Support and I hear some good and bad news. Also, I am getting lots of noise from reddit of how bad their experience with the current Support Offering.

In any case, is this really a good idea to get Premier Support without fixing their current Technical Support situation.

It would be a great help if you could help me get some insight about this. Ciao!

Parents
  • Maybe that is why they have let their regular support become so poor...that way we have no other choice but to pay for the Premier Support?  I  submitted a ticket on Tuesday and have yet to hear anything from them...it is now Thursday.

I am with jeremymayfield​ , if you pay for the maintenance agreements, the support comes with that cost...it is going to be a hard sell to try and get more money for Premier Support when I for one have lost confidence in SolarWinds Support...I try and do everything i can long before i submit a ticket, then i continue to solve the problem on my own knowing full well it may be days or weeks before it gets taken care of...Don't get me wrong, I love Solarwinds it helps us all day/night long...but the Support has become started to suffer....

• Maybe that is why they have let their regular support become so poor...that way we have no other choice but to pay for the Premier Support?  I  submitted a ticket on Tuesday and have yet to hear anything from them...it is now Thursday.

I am with jeremymayfield​ , if you pay for the maintenance agreements, the support comes with that cost...it is going to be a hard sell to try and get more money for Premier Support when I for one have lost confidence in SolarWinds Support...I try and do everything i can long before i submit a ticket, then i continue to solve the problem on my own knowing full well it may be days or weeks before it gets taken care of...Don't get me wrong, I love Solarwinds it helps us all day/night long...but the Support has become started to suffer....

Children
No Data