This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

New UI - is there a way to enable a "classic" mode or something?

Powers that be at my company have rolled out the new Orion UI (2016.1.5300 / NPM 12.0 etc).

In a monitoring tool, I'm surprised that it was decided to replace lines of informative colour with lines of grey with little bits of colour that manage to take up 3x as much screen real estate and has forced me to redesign all our dashboards just to get close to the same functionality we had before? I can widen that column but I need to make some of the other columns narrower to fit our dashboards on one screen.

I realise I'm a massive Luddite, but I don't see how this is an improvement? Is there a hidden option somewhere I'm missing?  :/

(also, apologies if this is in the wrong forum, it was my best guess)

solarwinds_new_rubbish.png

Parents
  • Then... you could always use Report Writer to create your own custom view and make it fit your dashboard.

I had a similar issue with wanting an extra column in the 'Down Nodes' frame so I made my own.

Try this link out on how it's done. Hope this helps.

• Then... you could always use Report Writer to create your own custom view and make it fit your dashboard.

I had a similar issue with wanting an extra column in the 'Down Nodes' frame so I made my own.

Try this link out on how it's done. Hope this helps.

Children
No Data