This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Mixed language in Solarwinds DB - who else?

Hello all,

we are using an english database and a german browser to administrate Orion.

After the Update 2019.4 we have identified a mixed language in the Orion DB. Mixed german and eglish.

For example in the volumes table:

We have some volumes with "Fixed Disk" and some volumes with "Eingebauter Datenträger".

Does anyone else has the same issue?

Parents
  • Hi, you probably upgraded with "english" Settings. Unfortunately there is (in my opinion) no way to really change this (I haven't found a way except for updating the database with SQL (not SWQL) directly.

When you have issues with SWQL Tables, just use VolumeTypeID = 4 instead of VolumeType = Fixed Disk

Cheers.

Holger

• Hi, you probably upgraded with "english" Settings. Unfortunately there is (in my opinion) no way to really change this (I haven't found a way except for updating the database with SQL (not SWQL) directly.

When you have issues with SWQL Tables, just use VolumeTypeID = 4 instead of VolumeType = Fixed Disk

Cheers.

Holger

Children