This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cisco Live EMEA 2020

Hola!

Who would have guessed it, the SolarWinds crew will attend CLEUR at the end of January:

banner.jpg

You’ll find Leon, me, and some hand-picked experts from our offices in Cork, Berlin, and Austin at booth 23A.

What are we going to show? Well, there’s good and bad news.
We updated pretty much everything a few weeks ago, and someone put it nicely together in this highly efficient document.
So, there’s nothing new to show in January, but I noticed during the last SolarWinds LabTm episode, maps are still a big topic for you guys. So, let’s talk MAPS. Yes, I capitalized it.

How about you drop by our booth with a pic of your MAPS?
I know most of you can’t share them here for obvious reasons, but a static pic on your phone might be possible.
Show us what you did there. Bonus points if it includes a cat in one or another way.

What else is happening? Actually, a lot!
As the show starts on Monday, it’s a good idea to register on Sunday if possible.
You’ll find the official schedule here.

I’m a little bit concerned because the “special guest performers” haven’t been announced yet.
Maybe Nine Inch Nails and a 70’s tribute band from a local town nearby—to cover both high hopes and low expectations. Either way, Cisco will find great entertainment for us.

If not, well, there’s always plan B:

IMG_0754.jpg

So, drop by our booth during the week, and bring your MAPS!

Parents
  • I attended CLEUR, and also attended the SW booth.  I met Andrey (Sorry if I spelt it wrong), very nice Polska like myself.  Although he did laugh a little when I got my Polish wrong emoticons_happy.png

Thanks for the free t-shirt, was good to meet a couple of you in person.  It would've been nice to sit down with a few of you to discuss SW, but everyone was so busy.

Thanks again to Andrey who looked after me emoticons_happy.png

• I attended CLEUR, and also attended the SW booth.  I met Andrey (Sorry if I spelt it wrong), very nice Polska like myself.  Although he did laugh a little when I got my Polish wrong emoticons_happy.png

Thanks for the free t-shirt, was good to meet a couple of you in person.  It would've been nice to sit down with a few of you to discuss SW, but everyone was so busy.

Thanks again to Andrey who looked after me emoticons_happy.png

Children
No Data