This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

HPE Aruba - Product Support

Hello,

HPE / Aruba is big and we need Solarwinds to keep up with the market place.

In particular, HPE Aruba are on a big integration drive with lots of changes with advance features to the edge so we Solarwinds to support the customer like we support your software.

Can we get a comment from a Product Manager on this on plans to fully support this full product line once and for all.

Thanks

Ken

Parents
  • HP has done a great job of pushing the Aruba brand and it really is making strong inroads in the market. I can see the need for this to be supported at that level. I do wonder how much of that information is exposed through their API however.

• HP has done a great job of pushing the Aruba brand and it really is making strong inroads in the market. I can see the need for this to be supported at that level. I do wonder how much of that information is exposed through their API however.

Children
No Data