SQL query in orion database taking too long

Hi,

Sometime we checked the nodes detail or list network devices need to take long time in SolarWinds web console. 

If we list resources in couple of network will case web console no response and we need to restart SQL service.

We are using MSSQL 2016 and may I have any mothed or SQL to check which query in orion database taking too long?

Thanks

Parents
  • You probably want a support call for this one as it could be any number of performance or bug-type issues.

There's useful logs and queries for what's bugging your sql server. Could also just be needing more resources.

Start a call with support, create/upload a diagnostics file while you're on hold, and check the My Deployment page and the sizing chart

• You probably want a support call for this one as it could be any number of performance or bug-type issues.

There's useful logs and queries for what's bugging your sql server. Could also just be needing more resources.

Start a call with support, create/upload a diagnostics file while you're on hold, and check the My Deployment page and the sizing chart

Children
No Data