This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Thwack Post Spam

I posted this question here, a discussion started, I replied to it, and it was marked as spam, I replied to the spam that what I posted was NOT spam, and the post is yet to be added to the discussion...?? How do I get my "spam" un-spammed and added to the discussion???

thwack.solarwinds.com/.../yet-another-maps-question-re-group-details

Parents
  • When a thread is marked spam/abusive you should have gotten a notification and can appeal it. (Which you did, so you were right on the money there)

It appears in a queue that we (the THWACK moderators) review a few times a day.  If it's definitely not spam (as yours was not), we'll approve it and release it from the spam queue.

• When a thread is marked spam/abusive you should have gotten a notification and can appeal it. (Which you did, so you were right on the money there)

It appears in a queue that we (the THWACK moderators) review a few times a day.  If it's definitely not spam (as yours was not), we'll approve it and release it from the spam queue.

Children
No Data