This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

THWACK Store - Home Office Set disappointment

Have just received the 'Home Office Set' and very disappointed to find that it is no use to me as it has a US style plug on the wireless charging pad.

It would be a good idea to add a description on it to make this clear! Disappointed

Parents
  • doug_c - thank you for bringing this to our attention. Apologies on our end for the inconvenience of ordering an item with your hard earned points only to get it an be unable to use. I have refunded you your points for this issue.  We are working on our end to determine how or if we are able to include a more in-depth description for store items. At this time we are limited on the amount of characters we can display in the store items. Once we are able to come up with a solution on how to provide a better option for descriptions we will.   Thank you for your continued engagements' with THWACK and being an active and involved member of the community.   

• doug_c - thank you for bringing this to our attention. Apologies on our end for the inconvenience of ordering an item with your hard earned points only to get it an be unable to use. I have refunded you your points for this issue.  We are working on our end to determine how or if we are able to include a more in-depth description for store items. At this time we are limited on the amount of characters we can display in the store items. Once we are able to come up with a solution on how to provide a better option for descriptions we will.   Thank you for your continued engagements' with THWACK and being an active and involved member of the community.   

Children
No Data