This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What is the biggest challenge you face in gaining visibility in your environment?

This poll corresponds with question number 1 for the May 2021 Monthly Mission - if the question hasn't become available to you, yet, please wait to answer in order to get your points.

Parents
  • It's part too many tools but largely it's people/teams resistance to change or unwillingness to give up control.  

I've discovered people hide different tools because they want to keep control of their environment, they don't want other people seeing what they have and/or it somehow validates their team.  I've had one team flat out refuse to share information out because that meant they would have to follow standards and/or best practices.  The didn't want to have someone else's standard dictate how they where going to operate, no matter what.

• It's part too many tools but largely it's people/teams resistance to change or unwillingness to give up control.  

I've discovered people hide different tools because they want to keep control of their environment, they don't want other people seeing what they have and/or it somehow validates their team.  I've had one team flat out refuse to share information out because that meant they would have to follow standards and/or best practices.  The didn't want to have someone else's standard dictate how they where going to operate, no matter what.

Children
No Data