What is the biggest challenge you face in gaining visibility in your environment?

This poll corresponds with question number 1 for the May 2021 Monthly Mission - if the question hasn't become available to you, yet, please wait to answer in order to get your points.

Parents
  • While not as bad as when I first started at my present company were the silo's.  Nobody wanted you to watch their stuff because they were afraid to air their dirty laundry so to speak.  That has evolved to being sure you have the right mix of tools..granted you still have other teams trying to tell you that certain tools no longer have a place or should have been taken out years ago.

• While not as bad as when I first started at my present company were the silo's.  Nobody wanted you to watch their stuff because they were afraid to air their dirty laundry so to speak.  That has evolved to being sure you have the right mix of tools..granted you still have other teams trying to tell you that certain tools no longer have a place or should have been taken out years ago.

Children
No Data