This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

ASDM audit

This is my first post.  Looking to see if there is a way to run an audit from ASDM to identify rule changes that have been made that includes; user name, time, and date stamp?  I reviewed over the config change report, but it does not have enough detail and would like to go farther back in the criteria field.  Maybe cover last 3 - 6 months.  

• Hi and welcome to the forum ...

So are you saying you are looking for a syslog of sorts? Solarwinds has that built in, but we have opted not to use the built-in syslogger as we were already heavily using Kiwi Syslogger (now owned by SolarWinds anyway) as a standalone server app. We have now moved away from that as we kept losing logs due to hitting limits per second.

So, if you're using the built-in version and bear in mind it has limitations, then you can create a report that does what you need - so long as your SWQL skills are up to the mark. And therein lies my problem Slight smile