SALES / Tech Support Wait Times

Is anyone else having trouble connecting with support and/or sales via email or phone?

I have not been able to reach sales this entire week. I contacted our last known sales rep first via email, then via the sales email, then via a call starting on Monday. I have tried several other times throughout the week. I have been on hold between 10-30 minutes each time with no one ever answering. I am currently on hold with tech support hoping this will lead to sales. NO! I have been on hold for 11 minutes and nothing. I left voice mail during the week with no response. This is beyond ridiculous. I have also sent an email to support hoping for something. We need to upgrade our license count. Is SW out of business??? Give me a break, do you want our money or not?

Parents
  • Don't worry, you are not alone in this ,

The Support team is also working extra hard and Work from Home. Hence, all you can do is escalate it with your local account Manager.

• Just to be clear and fair. I don't often express anything in forums. This time was it was needed because I was not getting anything through all the normal channels, including direct email. I don't know any circumstances that SW is working through. We are all affected by this pandemic. Over the past 14 years that I have used SW products, I have had to open very few support requests. I have overall been unhappy with the general response times from support. It is usually 50/50 when calling in and tickets are generally about the same on response times. If you are internal to SW and you want to investigate this, contact me privately and I will give the information from my previous company and current company. I have no interest in dragging SW through the mud, I very much like the product offerings, although most everything on the network side is built for accommodating the behemoth called Cisco. I am also a little sour with the trouble we had to go through related to the recent security concerns so that may play a little part in expressing my opinions online. Just a little feed back for y'all. I am in the DFW area so y'all is not a dig. :-)

• Just to be clear and fair. I don't often express anything in forums. This time was it was needed because I was not getting anything through all the normal channels, including direct email. I don't know any circumstances that SW is working through. We are all affected by this pandemic. Over the past 14 years that I have used SW products, I have had to open very few support requests. I have overall been unhappy with the general response times from support. It is usually 50/50 when calling in and tickets are generally about the same on response times. If you are internal to SW and you want to investigate this, contact me privately and I will give the information from my previous company and current company. I have no interest in dragging SW through the mud, I very much like the product offerings, although most everything on the network side is built for accommodating the behemoth called Cisco. I am also a little sour with the trouble we had to go through related to the recent security concerns so that may play a little part in expressing my opinions online. Just a little feed back for y'all. I am in the DFW area so y'all is not a dig. :-)

Children
No Data