This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SALES / Tech Support Wait Times

Is anyone else having trouble connecting with support and/or sales via email or phone?

I have not been able to reach sales this entire week. I contacted our last known sales rep first via email, then via the sales email, then via a call starting on Monday. I have tried several other times throughout the week. I have been on hold between 10-30 minutes each time with no one ever answering. I am currently on hold with tech support hoping this will lead to sales. NO! I have been on hold for 11 minutes and nothing. I left voice mail during the week with no response. This is beyond ridiculous. I have also sent an email to support hoping for something. We need to upgrade our license count. Is SW out of business??? Give me a break, do you want our money or not?

Parents Reply Children
No Data