This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

can i find out where is the problem of my application that is accessed by the whole country being constantly falling, through the sollarwinds tool?

Good morning guys,

I ask for your help.

I have an application that is accessed all over the country.

I have a robust infrastructure, but users complain that from 8 am to 2 pm it is not possible to work, due to slowness, errors etc. But the same does not happen before 8 and after 14.

I have solarwinds in my infrastructure, and I want to find out what is causing these problems if it is my infrastructure, my application, problems with the database (because errors occur after recording attempts etc.).

Is it possible to have this answer with the sollarwinds tool?

Parents
  • You can certainly answer that question with Solarwinds, but you will need to be monitoring the services and infrastructure that make up your application.

If you're starting from scratch, take a close look at how the application is delivered and start monitoring each of the components of your service delivery. You may find it useful to start at the endpoint the users use to access the app, then work backwards from there.

• You can certainly answer that question with Solarwinds, but you will need to be monitoring the services and infrastructure that make up your application.

If you're starting from scratch, take a close look at how the application is delivered and start monitoring each of the components of your service delivery. You may find it useful to start at the endpoint the users use to access the app, then work backwards from there.

Children
No Data