What would you like to see added in the THWACK Store?

Loading question...
Parents
  • Amazon Gift Cards, please.  It would be sweet for us to be able to spend 10,000 points for a $100 gift card.  Yes, it would be even better to get a $100 card for 1,000 points or 100 points, but I'm not unreasonable.

• I'm going to agree with  that this would most likely be the end of the system. Full little solarwinds branded toys or geeky stuff is one thing but you start handing out (essentially) cash, and that would likely be the end of the system. Plus even at your highest exchange rate that would be wholly to much for Solarwinds. I've been participating regularly on this site for just over a year now. Basically daily interaction and trying to learn and network and communicate with fellow admins and tech minded people. While I would say I've had high engagement I wouldn't say it's atypical of the other users I see on here. I've accumulated just shy of 80,000 total points. Is one year of my time interacting with the site for a few minutes a day worth $800? Probably not. You spread that out to everyone here? The program would bankrupt almost instantly. 

I like amazon gift cards as much as the next guy, but I don't think this is the system to get them.

Now some smaller limited sweepstakes type interactions? Say 100 or 1000 points to buy in to the raffle, with a limited known number of entries, and the winner of that walking away with a giftcard? Maybe something like $25 or $50? That could be interesting. 

• I'm going to agree with  that this would most likely be the end of the system. Full little solarwinds branded toys or geeky stuff is one thing but you start handing out (essentially) cash, and that would likely be the end of the system. Plus even at your highest exchange rate that would be wholly to much for Solarwinds. I've been participating regularly on this site for just over a year now. Basically daily interaction and trying to learn and network and communicate with fellow admins and tech minded people. While I would say I've had high engagement I wouldn't say it's atypical of the other users I see on here. I've accumulated just shy of 80,000 total points. Is one year of my time interacting with the site for a few minutes a day worth $800? Probably not. You spread that out to everyone here? The program would bankrupt almost instantly. 

I like amazon gift cards as much as the next guy, but I don't think this is the system to get them.

Now some smaller limited sweepstakes type interactions? Say 100 or 1000 points to buy in to the raffle, with a limited known number of entries, and the winner of that walking away with a giftcard? Maybe something like $25 or $50? That could be interesting. 

Children
No Data