What would you like to see added in the THWACK Store?

Loading question...
Parents
  • I like the t-shirts and apparel you guys have, but the sad truth is your XXL is to small for us larger folk and I have only seen one or two that came in 3XL and they were gone fairly quickly. Luckily I picked one up and am actually wearing it today.

Sizing is hard from a manufacture and they tend to charge more for larger sizes, I understand that. I would be willing to "spend" more points for the larger size if that helps to keep more of them in stock?

Also, what happened to the big ticket items? Like the corn hole set and other 100,000 items. I was so close to a set and then boom, gone. Gives me something to shoot for and look forward to. We need stuff to look forward to in these times.

Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback!

• I like the t-shirts and apparel you guys have, but the sad truth is your XXL is to small for us larger folk and I have only seen one or two that came in 3XL and they were gone fairly quickly. Luckily I picked one up and am actually wearing it today.

Sizing is hard from a manufacture and they tend to charge more for larger sizes, I understand that. I would be willing to "spend" more points for the larger size if that helps to keep more of them in stock?

Also, what happened to the big ticket items? Like the corn hole set and other 100,000 items. I was so close to a set and then boom, gone. Gives me something to shoot for and look forward to. We need stuff to look forward to in these times.

Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback!

Children
No Data