This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Have you taken a virtual SolarWinds Academy class before?

Loading question...
Parents
  • I'd love to participate in the instructor led virtual classes, however they are only available for customers (require a customer ID to sign up). I am a SW consultant for a partner here in The Netherlands. We do have the possibility to go to partner bootcamps and fortunately I was able to do this twice and get 3 SCP certifications. But they are always abroad and being able to join the virtual classes would be a great addition. Would you consider to make them available to partners also?

Cheers, John
  • I'd love to participate in the instructor led virtual classes, however they are only available for customers (require a customer ID to sign up). I am a SW consultant for a partner here in The Netherlands. We do have the possibility to go to partner bootcamps and fortunately I was able to do this twice and get 3 SCP certifications. But they are always abroad and being able to join the virtual classes would be a great addition. Would you consider to make them available to partners also?

Cheers, John
Children
No Data