This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Would you sit down and chat with a SolarWinds developer? What questions would you have for them?

Loading question...
Parents
  • Why am I unable to see interface descriptions from the Port Details widget?

So I am redesigning our network layout at all our branches. I am being thorough and adding detailed interface descriptions. However these interface descriptions do not show up unless you hover over the interface number. This is a major pain and let down. Can you make it so interface descriptions are visible from the 'Port Details' widget.

I can't seem to find a way to make the descriptions visible. Am I missing something? We use HP / Aruba switches

See ......... no interface description. If I hover over the port number it will show it: but this is cumbersome.

• Why am I unable to see interface descriptions from the Port Details widget?

So I am redesigning our network layout at all our branches. I am being thorough and adding detailed interface descriptions. However these interface descriptions do not show up unless you hover over the interface number. This is a major pain and let down. Can you make it so interface descriptions are visible from the 'Port Details' widget.

I can't seem to find a way to make the descriptions visible. Am I missing something? We use HP / Aruba switches

See ......... no interface description. If I hover over the port number it will show it: but this is cumbersome.

Children
No Data