Would you sit down and chat with a SolarWinds developer? What questions would you have for them?

Loading question...
Parents
  • Why am I unable to see interface descriptions from the Port Details widget?

So I am redesigning our network layout at all our branches. I am being thorough and adding detailed interface descriptions. However these interface descriptions do not show up unless you hover over the interface number. This is a major pain and let down. Can you make it so interface descriptions are visible from the 'Port Details' widget.

I can't seem to find a way to make the descriptions visible. Am I missing something? We use HP / Aruba switches

See ......... no interface description. If I hover over the port number it will show it: but this is cumbersome.

• Why am I unable to see interface descriptions from the Port Details widget?

So I am redesigning our network layout at all our branches. I am being thorough and adding detailed interface descriptions. However these interface descriptions do not show up unless you hover over the interface number. This is a major pain and let down. Can you make it so interface descriptions are visible from the 'Port Details' widget.

I can't seem to find a way to make the descriptions visible. Am I missing something? We use HP / Aruba switches

See ......... no interface description. If I hover over the port number it will show it: but this is cumbersome.

Children
No Data