This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Would you sit down and chat with a SolarWinds developer? What questions would you have for them?

Loading question...
Parents
  • Mine isn't a tech question as such.

But rather, what does it take to move a feature request along the path to it becoming a delivered feature.
    I ask this because from the outside looking in we can see some requests turn into reality but others seemingly languish.

Basically, can you show the progress of an FR from selection to development to release

Thanks!

• Mine isn't a tech question as such.

But rather, what does it take to move a feature request along the path to it becoming a delivered feature.
    I ask this because from the outside looking in we can see some requests turn into reality but others seemingly languish.

Basically, can you show the progress of an FR from selection to development to release

Thanks!

Children
No Data