This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there a way to have new discussions in spaces I am following e-mailed to me?

I'm not always logged in to Thwack and sometimes I'm late to the discussion or if I do have an answer, the question remains unanswered sometime for weeks, but if I knew people were asking questions, I could check, see if I know the answer and then login to post without it being a week later.

Parents
  • Any discussion you create should automatically email you responses to your thread.  Do you have your preferences configured to allow thwack to send you emails?  If not, I can guide you through this process. 

• Just to clarify - you are talking about discussions you've created, correct?  If not, and you are referring to various threads that you are just interested in, you can choose to receive email notifications under the actions menu on the specific thread you are interested in following:

actions menu.png

• Just to clarify - you are talking about discussions you've created, correct?  If not, and you are referring to various threads that you are just interested in, you can choose to receive email notifications under the actions menu on the specific thread you are interested in following:

actions menu.png

Children
No Data