Dear Valuable Community,
I have created an applications percentage availability report.
1) For this I have selected five applications monitors on which I want to make the report.
2) The duration of the report is last month.
3) I have chosen "Application Status History/Percent Availability" resource to show in the output
4) In data aggregation I have selected "Average"
5) The report is giving me percentage availability of five application monitor INDIVIDUALLY as per attached snapshot (Giving me five values).
I need one value of percentage availability (cumulative) for these five application monitors i.e sum of five values / count
100.00% + 99.89% + 100.00% + 100.00% + 99.95% / 5
499.84% / 5
I want 99.97% number generated by the web based report and not by my manual calculation.
Your valuable comments for providing me a solution would be highly appreciated.