This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Wasn't there supposed to be 2000 points for linking your Customer Portal and Thwack profiles

I did this and then shortly after saw that there was a problem with the point system.  I guess my points fell through the wormholeemoticons_cry.png.  Anybody have any insight?

Thanks,

Jeff Kitchens

Parents
  • Here is the email that implies there is a problem with points.  Is there any update on this?

Announcement: Reports of points not being awarded

created by thegreateebzies in THWACK

'Twas the 20th of June and all through the site,

not a point was awarded, not event to when right.

But ‘have no fear’ the community would cheer,

as all your points are safe, no need for the tears.

Hey THWACK – just wanted to let you know we’re aware some points
    are failing to be awarded. All of your points have been stored on the back-end.
    Once our partners work through the functionality, we’l run a recalculation and
    all of your points will be awarded. Thanks for your patience. Here’s a picture
    of Danielle when something breaks. -Ben

Announcement expires on
    June 22, 2017

• Hi griz​ - Ben is on vacation right now but let me dig into the case and see if there are any more updates regarding this issue.  Thank you for your patience!

• Patience is a virtue LOL.

Patience is a virtue and Good things come to those who wait.

Reply Children