This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to generate report for collecting Microsoft IIS details?

Hello All,

I am trying to generate the report for seeing the on how many servers Microsoft IIS is installed/Active/Disabled.

I tried to create the report using SWQL query, Dynamic Query Builder and Static selection as well but the output is not correct.

Can any one of you help me out with this.

the SWQL query i'm using is

SELECT n.Caption, n.DetailsUrl, n.Status, n.ChildStatus, t.Name, t.State, t.LastRunResult, ToLocal(t.LastRunTime) AS LastRunTime, ToLocal(t.DateOfCreation) AS DateOfCreation, t.Author

FROM Orion.APM.Wstm.Task t

INNER JOIN Orion.Nodes n ON t.NodeID = n.NodeID

TIA

Regards,

Purushottam Rathi

Parents
  • If you haven't done so, The best route in my eyes would be to run an Application Discovery. The Discovery would be fairly quick and it will at least give you an idea of which servers have IIS.

I'm not sure why you would want to know the endpoints that have IIS and not want to monitor them actively.

Maybe I am missing something.

• If you haven't done so, The best route in my eyes would be to run an Application Discovery. The Discovery would be fairly quick and it will at least give you an idea of which servers have IIS.

I'm not sure why you would want to know the endpoints that have IIS and not want to monitor them actively.

Maybe I am missing something.

Children
No Data