In this episode of TechPod, George Westerman and Head Geek™ Thomas LaRock discuss digital transformation, how to build the culture necessary for change, and where workplace learning has fallen short. George Westerman is a senior lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management and a principal research scientist, J-WEL Workforce Learning. George works at the dynamic intersection of executive leadership and technology strategy.
- Rethinking Assumptions About How Employees Work (mit.edu)
- Building Digital-Ready Culture in Traditional Organizations (mit.edu)
- The New Digital Mandate: Cultivate Dissatisfaction (mit.edu)
- Real Business of IT: How CIOs Create and Communicate Value (Amazon Books)
- Leading Digital: Turning Technology Into Business Transformation (Amazon Books)
- IT Risk: Turning Business Threats Into Competitive Advantage (Amazon Books)
- The Transformer CIO (Harvard Business Review)
- George F. Westerman | MIT Sloan
- SolarWinds IT Trends Report 2021: Building a Secure Future
- The Questions You Should Ask Your Software Providers
- Becoming Secure by Design With SolarWinds
The post George Westerman | Building the Culture for Digital Transformation — SolarWinds TechPod 052 appeared first on Orange Matter.