This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SCP Network Performance Monitor (NPM) Exam

Greetings!

I am just about to start fully studying for the NPM exam and i am having trouble finding a clear blueprint of all the topics needed to undertake the exam. I am from a Cisco background where they deliver a exam topic list such as  (https://developer.cisco.com/certification/exam-topic-associate/). Can someone please point out a list of topics on the exam. Additionally, due to how my organization works and i am at a satellite office i dont have access to the resources from Solar-winds Virtual Classroom because, we dont have access to the customer account. Therefore, i intend to use the administrator guide and some others resources available online. At the moment i am struggling with the actual exam topics i need to cover and to the level of detail.

Thanks for the help.