This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Waiting SCP Result

I have completed exam and I couldn't see result at end of exam . Now I am waiting for Result...

Guru.......
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi
    Thanks for the response. I have sent an e-mail ans waiting for the replay.
  • Hi ,

I have received the update from SolarWinds Certification team that my exam - No score, Unfinished.

Still I remember, I have completed 75 question with in 60 mins and I have taken 30 mins review my answers. 

When times reaches 87 mins , I have informed that PSI Executive that i have completed the exam. He guided to end the exam and followed the same. Its suddenly screen closed and lost connect with PSI executive. The same has been informed PSI team and they confirmed exam completed and need to wait result from sponsor .   

I am really disappointed about this. Looks there is issue from PSI end. I will reach PSI Team again on this. 

Thank you 

Regards
    Suresh 

• Hi 

I communicated to PSI Team and they updated that ". Your exam report was not completed yet by the proctor but now it is okay as I can see the update in your account.".

The above update I have communicated SolarWinds certification and wait for further update. 

Thank you 

Regards

Suresh