This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP) Flash Cards

If you're experiencing déjà vu it's because I posted about these flash cards recently. What I hadn't done the last time was make sure that everyone was on board with the idea and ensured that I would maintain strict control over the flash card contents so that no test questions made their way into the mix.

So, again, here's the link to the flash cards hosted at www.brainscape.com. You can create an account for free, add the class to your account, and use them to study for the exams.

https://www.brainscape.com/p/3810D-LH-9DRRS

As of this writing, Server & Application Monitor (SAM) and Access Rights Manager (ARM) are the only two that have been created. I'll be adding the others as I study for each test starting with Network Performance Monitor (NPM) next.

Parents
  • That is amazing!  Thanks for sharing .. you have inspired me - my boss is now pushing for certifications .. I hate certs, but this sounds like more fun than work!  I am abandoning the Palo Alto Certification and am going to focus on my true love, Orion!  I am a true generalist and we are coming back into style!!! If I can find anything to contribute, I will be sure to share!

I just love this community! 

• Ah, excellent! Yeah, I'm the same way. If you can put them on flash cards I can memorize the information. I don't know why that format works so much better than slogging through the raw data for me.

Reply Children
No Data