This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM quesitons on the SAM exam?

I just took my exam and failed it. I was completely prepared for SAM related activities as that is what i have been doing in my day to day work duties for a year now. HOWEVER why would i be asked 6-10 NPM related questions. i had no clue on them and almost 100% chance got all of them wrong. On the exam Study list it make NO mention of NPM. so i figured i wouldn't have to read into OTHER PRODUCTS when i'm taking an exam on Server and Application Monitoring. 

When i got to the results page it showed half categories for NPM and half of SAM. WHY WASN'T this listed on the Exam page. This felt like a freaking bait and switch, as well as a waste of 200$ USD. can someone please explain why SolarWinds wouldn't include a blurb saying.... "Hey by the way, you need to know NPM as well to take the SAM Cert."

Parents Reply Children