SolarWinds Public Sector Technology Briefing
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
1855 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA 92802
Thursday, June 9, 2022
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please join SolarWinds for our Public Sector Technology Briefing on June 2. Beginning with breakfast, you’ll spend the day learning how to leverage new and existing products from our network, systems, applications, database, compliance, and security portfolio. Our systems engineers will take a technical deep dive, demonstrating configuration and integration points and reviewing other key deployment details.
Highlights include the use and implementation of best practices, focusing on the challenges facing public sector organizations, such as compliance and reporting. We will also introduce SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability – our newest and most comprehensive integrated monitoring platform.
The interactive session will also feature detailed discussions on specific agency and institutional challenges, reviewing individual use cases, and offering client-specific recommendations.
Presentation topics will include technical details for:
- Hybrid Cloud Observability
- Network management products and scaling the Orion® Platform
- Systems management and database performance products
- Security and compliance products
- Other SolarWinds solutions
8:00 to 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 to 3:00 p.m. Training and Technical Updates Covering:
- 8:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. Welcome and Introduction
- 8:50 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Secure by Design
- 9:30 a. m. – 10:15 a.m. Orion Platform – Scalability Options for Complex Environments
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Mid-Morning Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Systems Management, Database Performance, and Network Management Products
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch and Networking Break
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Security and Compliance
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. Hybrid Cloud Observability – Right Fit, Right Time?
- 2:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Intro to Other SolarWinds Products & Services
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Wrap-Up and Q+A
Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
Registration Link – https://events.bizzabo.com/407758?promo=THWACK&tr=true