The need for more robust information technology, systems, and infrastructure has never been greater. Monitoring performance, ensuring security, and adapting to changes in demand are challenges faced by all education institutions and school districts.
Budgetary constraints and staffing shortages in education systems compound the problem for school administrators and supporting IT professionals. The good news is in complex environments—of any size—the solution is often simple.
A reliable, scalable, and secure suite of products available through a single vendor can be a huge game changer, and SolarWinds is here to help.
Can software save you time and money? This webinar will help you find out.
Participants will learn how to:
- Deploy network solutions in centralized, distributed, or hybrid environments
- Integrate industry best practices to secure technology from malware and cyber attacks
- Manage devices, users, and permissions via a single, integrated source
- Proactively monitor network conditions and consolidate alerts based on criticality level
- Use real-time network visibility to pinpoint potential issues and quickly troubleshoot
- Build out redundancy without incurring additional costs
- Identify hardware and software problems geographically, down to the user and device level
- Expand across districts or campuses as needed with flexible license and subscription models
Have a schedule conflict? Sign up and get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation emailed to you after the webinar.