Thursday, May 13, 2021 2:00:00 PM EDT - 3:00:00 PM EDT
Please join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn how to analyze network fault, availability, and performance issues to reduce network downtime, accelerate time to resolution, and quickly resolve network connectivity problems. We’ll look at SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) and demonstrate how they can be used to reduce public sector network issues that cause slow networks or downtime.
One of our government and education sales engineers will provide product overviews and demonstrate NPM and NTA features. Register and attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Diagnose network slowness when problems arise
• Track current and historical performance metrics in customizable dashboards and charts
• View the top consumers of bandwidth and ensure the network isn’t overloaded
• Use packet analysis to help determine if it’s the application or the network causing poor user experience and accelerate time to resolution
• Capture and analyze NetFlow, j-Flow, and sFlow data to help find what types of traffic are on your network to help determine if it's normal traffic or something out of the ordinary
Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.