Government and Education Webinar: Improving Self-Service With a Help Desk Knowledge Base
Thursday, April 29, 2021 2:00:00 PM EDT - 3:00:00 PM EDT
Please join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn how to increase self-service and improve staff support. Empower employees to resolve issues on their own by offering knowledge base tools. Leverage knowledge base management capabilities to consolidate technical resources for issues your team encounters on a regular basis. Use artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to add knowledge base articles to inbound tickets to shorten time to resolution.
One of our government and education sales engineers will provide product overviews and demonstrate SolarWinds® Service Desk (SD) and SolarWinds Web Help Desk® (WHD). Register and attend this webinar to learn how to:
• Leverage SD to offer employees a portal with step-by-step articles and tutorials
• Use SD to help employees resolve issues on their own and save your IT staff’s time
• Leverage SD to give support staff instant access to the resources needed to shorten ticket resolution times
• Use WHD to automatically display knowledge base articles based on the type of request
• Leverage WHD to enable IT staff to easily find and insert links into the trouble ticket note
• Use WHD to let IT staff submit requests and resolutions to be included in the knowledge base
Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.