Government and Education Webinar: Network and Server Configuration Tips and Tricks
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 2:00:00 PM EST - 3:00:00 PM EST
Please join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn tips and tricks to help government and education customers get the most out of SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) and SolarWinds Server Configuration Monitor (SCM). We’ll review and demonstrate advanced features and show you where to get help if you’re just getting started.
One of our government and education sales engineers will provide product overviews and demonstrate new and advanced NCM and SCM features, including how they can help improve NIST FISMA and DISA STIG compliance. Topics will include alerting and reporting on config changes, comparing configs over time, and leveraging compliance templates or policy engines to automate configuration management.
Register and attend this webinar to learn how to do the following:
• Leverage NCM baselines to identify configuration drift and standardize on compliant configurations
• Utilize NCM config change automation to update multiple devices (this includes firmware updates)
• Set up an NCM change management system to prevent unauthorized config changes
• Leverage real-time detection and tracking of system and application changes in SCM
• Monitor and improve server and application compliance using the SCM policy engine
• Use the PerfStack dashboard to visualize data
• Deploy NCM and SCM in the cloud, including Azure GovCloud
Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.