Government and Education Webinar: Service Management Innovation
Thursday, May 28, 2020 8:00:00 AM EDT - 9:00:00 AM EDT
The service desk connects data, technology, and processes. It ensures employees have access to the resources they need, and it helps IT teams quickly resolve issues. Modern service desk platforms can track every asset within a technology environment and use this data to help you resolve problems, roll out changes, and make informed spending decisions.
Please join us for an interactive webinar reviewing SolarWinds Service Desk, a cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) and IT asset management (ITAM) platform that combines ITIL framework with a modern user interface. Service Desk streamlines and organizes IT support tickets and requests from emails, phone calls, and a customized service portal. The solution can help you follow ITIL best practices with built-in incident escalation, allowing related tickets to quickly be associated and resolved all at once. Service Desk also offers advanced reporting to analyze trends, monitor customer satisfaction (CSAT), and help improve service delivery.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how SolarWinds Service Desk can help you do the following:
• Consolidate, manage, and prioritize incoming tickets and understand how they’re related
• Standardize service request and fulfillment processes with a built-in service catalog
• Leverage a service portal so users have a single place to submit tickets and requests
• Establish ticket routing rules to quickly get tickets to the right individuals or teams
• Build a knowledge base with step-by-step articles and tutorials promoting self-service
• Automate asset discovery to create a complete and up-to-date picture of your software and hardware infrastructure
• Utilize integrated IT asset management to compile hardware, software, POs, and more
Please join us for the live webinar presented by a SolarWinds government sales engineer. Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.