I am delighted to share that yesterday SolarWinds announced that the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) has authorized the use and purchase of 12 different SolarWinds solutions for network and systems management with a Certificate of Networthiness (CoN).
U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
The U.S. Army CoN accreditation ensures that SolarWinds products meet strict U.S. Army and Department of Defense (DoD) standards for security, compatibility and sustainability. The CoN is required for all enterprise software products in the Army Enterprise Infrastructure Network. The certification also applies to all the listed Army functional components that use the Army Enterprise Infrastructure, including National Guard, Army Reserve and other Army commands. Supporting information on SolarWinds’ CoNs can be found on the AKO Networthiness website using the CoN for SolarWinds Network Management 1.x, CERT-201315970.
With the CoN, the following SolarWinds software can be loaded and used on any Army computer:
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor: Comprehensive network fault, performance and availability management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor: Application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager: Automated network configuration and compliance management (NCCM) including DISA STIG V8R14
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker: Automated device tracking and switch port management with device whitelisting and one-click port shutdown
- SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager: Multi-vendor firewall security and change management
- SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager: Proactive VoIP and WAN performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager: Centralized IP address management, monitoring, alerting, and reporting
- SolarWinds Netflow Traffic Analyzer: Real-time network utilization and bandwidth monitoring
- SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper: Automated network discovery and mapping
- SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools: Configuration backup and management tools
- SolarWinds Engineer's Toolset: Network troubleshooting and diagnostics tools
- SolarWinds Standard Toolset: Fundamental tools for network troubleshooting
This consolidated CoN extends the list of existing CoNs for SolarWinds products including DameWare Remote Support, DameWare Mini Remote Control and SolarWinds Web Help Desk.
You can read the press release here.