We are excited to announce SolarWinds is now available to purchase on CHESS ITES-SW Contract #W52P1J-15-D-0008 via Carahsoft.
The purpose of the ITES-SW contract is to support the Army enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals and leverage specific COTS software products and maintenance that have obtained a full Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) through the U.S. Army's Network Command (NETCOM) networthiness process. ITES-SW contractors enhance Army capabilities by partnering with and supporting the implementation of Army NETCOM's Networthiness Program.
The following SolarWinds products are currently available on the ITES contract:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
- Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
- Network Topology Mapper (NTM)
- VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM)
- IP Address Manager (IPAM)
- User Device Tracker (UDT)
- Additional Polling Engine
- Additional Web Server
- High Availability (HA)
- Enterprise Operations Console (EOC)
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
- Web Performance Monitor (WPM)
- Engineer's Toolset (ETS)
- Standard Tool Set
- Kiwi Syslog Server
- Kiwi CatTools
- Mobile Admin (MA)
- Security Event Manager (SEM), formerly Log and Event Manager (LEM)
If you have procurements already in flight via GSA or open market, we encourage you to leave them as-is unless it’s easier or faster to resubmit via CHESS. If this is the case, please contact your account executive or let the SolarWinds Government team know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a CHESS quote sent from Carahsoft.