SolarWinds Federal User Groups 2017
- Curious about SolarWinds newest products and features?
- Ready to step up your IT management and monitoring game?
- Want to know how other federal agencies are solving IT challenges?
Please join us for one of the SolarWinds Federal User Groups at our Austin headquarters or in Washington, DC. This live, interactive, in-person event will allow you to meet SolarWinds’ technical experts and leaders, Federal systems engineers, SolarWinds Federal partners, and military, civilian, and contractor users of SolarWinds software.
3rd Annual SolarWinds Federal User Group – Texas
March 28, 2016 – SolarWinds Austin Office
5th Annual SolarWinds Federal User Group – Washington, DC
March 23, 2016 – Ronald Reagan Building
You’ll begin with breakfast and spend the day learning how SolarWinds can help you manage everything related to IT management and monitoring, and providing feedback to the SolarWinds product management team. You’ll also be able to network with your peers. Presentation topics will include:
- SolarWinds Product Updates for Network Management, System Management, Database Management, Security, Cloud, and Tools products
- SolarWinds Enterprise Scalability and Integration
- Customer Case Studies
- And more
Questions? Please comment or contact:
Danielle Rogers, Federal Marketing Specialist, SolarWinds
Lisa M. Sherwin Wulf, Director – Director of Marketing – Federal, National Government & NA Channels