- moving a lot more of this functionality to the web
- the ability to import and export policies, rules, and possibly whole reports
- adding the ability to check for violations in config blocks (interface-level checking)
- you’ve asked for this, and we’re working on it now - we're planning for these to be fully customizable
- NCM already has IpV 6 support for many activities, and we’re working on additional support
- we are working on making this process easier and the reports even more useful
Of course, I can't promise that all of this will make it into the next release, but we are working on all these features now. Let me know what you think - and be sure and check the NCM forum for updates.