We are pleased to announce the general availability of Serv-U FTP & MFT Server version 15.2. This release contains new features and improvements, notably
- Improved Management Console user interface
- Increased password security (every user needs to create a new password)
- Chinese and Korean characters support in file transfer
- Performance and stability improvements
- Improved Internet Explorer compatibility
- 3DES algorithm deprecations
IMPORTANT: This Serv-U version 15.2 shouldn't be applied for installations with automated users or generally users who don't have access to Serv-U web ftp client as they are prompted to change password and it is not possible without login via web ftp client so their access will not work. In case Serv-U 15.2 is applied for this type of implementation current workaround is to revert version 15.2. We will inform about new version without this limitation soon.
You can view the full set of release notes.
Download Serv-U 15.2 now from your customer portal.