Orion Platform 2020.2 and it's Modules Are Now Generally Available
The SolarWinds product management team is happy to announce the latest release for all 14 products on Orion Platform 2020.2. Every product has new features available in this release. Download now through your Customer Portal. By downloading the unified SolarWinds Orion installer , you'll be able to upgrade your entire Orion environment in a single, streamlined, upgrade session.
- Monitor up to 1,000,000 elements per Orion Platform instance.
- For SAM components the limit is increased to be 550,000 components per SAM installation.
- An Orion Map to Success! Orion Maps improvements, such as creating and customizing text boxes, labels, or layouts, incorporating custom icons, adding shapes, dynamic backgrounds, bulk administration and all new Time Travel.
- Performance enhancements
- Dashboards, Dashboards, Get Your Dashboards! All New Custom Summary Dashboards
- A Gateway To Your Fastest Upgrade Ever! - Upgrade improvements, such as pre-staging upgrades, upgrade plan reports, automating upgrades via Orion SDK
- Enhanced volume status
- 3rd Party Language Pack Support - scripts to extract UI texts from the Orion Web Console
- Updated SWIS Schema Documentation
Network Performance Monitor (NPM):
Network Traffic Analyzer (NTA):
IP Address Manager (IPAM)
User Device Tracker (UDT)
Virtualization Manager (VMAN)
Storage Resource Manager (SRM)
Web Performance Monitor (WPM)