The COVID-19 (or coronavirus) outbreak can leave both your infrastructure and personnel reeling. Wouldn’t it be better to know how your infrastructure is responding to the added strain of a drastically increased remote workforce? Are your remote collaboration systems buckling under the pressure? Is your staff able to keep connected to necessary internal resources? Are your internet circuits handling the load, bursting when necessary, and maintaining connectivity to your necessary SaaS applications? Are your human resources able to work as efficiently as your technology resources? Are your employees and systems being safe now that they are working from outside your walls?
Kevin will cover things like:
- Monitor your key infrastructure with Network Performance Monitor and Server & Application Monitor.
- Understand how your edge devices are handling the load of increased user sessions with Network Performance Monitor and NetFlow Traffic Analyzer.
- Get a handle on fast moving infrastructure changes with Network Configuration Manager and Server Configuration Monitor.
- Empower your workforce to find their own solutions through SolarWinds Service Desk’s intuitive knowledge base and handle complex incident routing using the powerful automation engine.
- When self-service fails, quickly, easily, and safely connect to your end users with Dameware Remote Everywhere.
- Seamlessly integrate your Service Desk infrastructure with your monitoring infrastructure providing complete visibility to your IT operations for all personnel.
We’re all in this together, so bring your tough questions and we’ll bring the answers and solutions to help.
Leveraging SolarWinds to Control What You Can and Contain What You Must Webinar
Date: Part 1: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 | Part 2: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Time: Part 1: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CDT | Part 2: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CDT
Duration: 1 hour each