Arriving now: the express train to the cloud data warehouse with upcoming stops at the ETL station and transfers to data normalization and the long-term storage station. Please stand clear of the closing doors. Mind the gap.
The way your data is sourced, normalized, stored, retrieved, presented, and maintained is part of your ecosystem and drives organizational decisions. It’s more important today than ever before. Keeping your data on the rails is key to reaching your destinations properly.
It’s time to enter the Data Underground.
Use the mission’s resources to complete the tasks and answer the questions for a chance to win!
Answer each question correctly during the week and you'll be entered for a chance to win the weekly prize.
Answer all 20 questions correctly over the course of the month and you'll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize.
150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 20 questions, which means you can earn a maximum of 3,000 points for this mission.
- November 8, 2021: 2 Pack 14in Flush Mount Ceiling Light [Link]
- November 15, 2021: AuKing Mini Projector [Link]
- November 22, 2021: Ember Temperture Control Smart Mug [Link]
- November 29, 2021: Echo Dot (4th Gen) | Smart speaker with clock and Alexa + 6 months of Amazon Music [Link]
- November 29, 2021: Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB [Link]
A new question will open every day (Monday - Friday) starting on November 1, 2021. Once a question has opened, it will remain open until November 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Check the schedule below for exact open/close times.
Complete the mission shortcut between November 1, 2021 and November 29, 2021 to be entered to win an Apple Watch SE!
- Download the SolarWinds free tool DBA xPress.
- Install DBA xPress (Instructions). Once installed, Open the main page.
- Click on Disk Space Analyzer and run against any one of your database instances.
- Take a screenshot and complete our survey.