The Oregon Trail, the first trans-Atlantic crossing, the race to the moon... all these adventures changed history and the world. From expanding our understanding of the world around us and speeding up how we travel to helping us find our place in the greater picture of the universe, these adventures pushed humanity to the next level.
We now stand at the starting point of our next adventure: moving our infrastructure systems to the cloud. And just like all the great adventures that came before, this journey has impacted—and will continue to impact—IT pros everywhere.
But before you set off on your great adventure of migration to the cloud, you want to make sure you have all the right supplies and plans to overcome any obstacles you may encounter along the way, just like the explorers who came before us. So let’s see, do we have everything? Map (check). Compass (check). Database migration tools? No database packing list is complete without SolarWinds® SQL Sentry®, SolarWinds Database Mapper, and SolarWinds Task Factory®. These tools will help you organize and manage your information, whether it’s your first time or your hundredth time crossing these uncertain waters.
Join us in this month’s mission as we embark around the database in 20 days.
Use the mission’s resources to complete the tasks and answer the questions for a chance to win!
Answer each question correctly during the week and you'll be entered for a chance to win the weekly prize.
Answer all 20 questions correctly over the course of the month and you'll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize.
150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 20 questions, which means you can earn a maximum of 3,000 points for this mission.
Weekly Prizes & Drawing Dates:
- May 9, 2022: Rocketbook Smart Reuseable Notebook [Link]
- May 16, 2022: Mark Ryden Travel Laptop Backpack [Link]
- May 23, 2022: Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner [Link]
- May 31, 2022: Apple AirPods Pro [Link]
- May 31, 2022: Flight Gift Gift Card [Link]
A new question will open every day (Monday - Friday) starting on May 2, 2022. Once a question has opened, it will remain open until May 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Check the schedule below for exact open/close times.
Complete the mission shortcut between May 2, 2022 and May 29, 2022, to be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Download the SolarWinds free tool Plan Explorer.
- Install Plan Explorer. Here are directions if needed.
- Start a new session, then open a query plan. Steps can be found here.
- Once open, right click on the graph and change ‘Costs By’ to just ‘CPU’.
- Change ‘Line Widths By’ to ‘Data Size (MB)’.
- Take a screenshot of the first two steps in the Plan Diagram & upload them using the button below.