Ein, the data-obsessed canine, was the ultimate tool for the space cowboy who relies on the best suite of tools to bring in his bounty. Granted, we aren’t fortunate enough to have a Pembroke Welsh corgi with hyperintelligence sitting in our toolbox, but we do have a myriad of other ways to get the job done. Some involve efficiency; others include Spike Spiegel’s stamp of approval for getting the job done with style.
This January, we’re going to look at tools available to help wrangle in remote users and support their various needs remotely. Space is vast and can sometimes feel isolated and alone, even for a cowboy. That’s why your remote team needs you. You could be the one person in the universe who can help get the things they need done. This month’s weekly prizes include cool gadgets, some tech that adds a little “oomph” to the remote working space, and even a standing desk, to name a few.
JANUARY MISSIONUse the mission’s resources to complete the tasks and answer the questions for a chance to win!
Answer each question correctly during the week and you'll be entered for a chance to win the weekly prize.
Answer all 20 questions correctly over the course of the month and you'll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize.
150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 20 questions, which means you can earn a maximum of 3,000 points for this mission.
- January 10, 2022: Zyllion Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager
- January 17, 2022: Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe
- January 24, 2022: FRIGIDAIRE Black Retro Mini Refrigerator
- January 31, 2022: LINSY HOME Standing Desk
January 31, 2022: Theragun Mini
Complete the mission shortcut between January 3, 2022 and January 30, 2022 to be entered to win an Backbone One Mobile Gaming Controller!
- Download the Help Desk Essentials Pack and install Dameware® Remote Support (DRS) and Web Help Desk® (WHD).
- Configure the Dameware integration within WHD (instructions here).
- Launch a Dameware session from a WHD ticket or asset (more instructions here).
- Take a screenshot and submit it here.
Mission Terms & Conditions: US, UK, and Canada | Germany
Mission Shortcut Terms & Conditions: US, UK, and Canada | Germany
new personal record for ruining the month, Day 2. That question is terrible. READ CAREFULLY.
WEEK 4: DAY 17 needs to log in.
Another hint without login:
WEEK 1: DAY 1
Bad Link , correct one: